Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mail from Fanofreds of Nachos Grande

A while ago, Nachos held a Cards for Clunkers promotion. This is what he sent me for what I should have mailed out several weeks ago. The holidays have really held back my end of several trades. For all of those who are waiting, I apologize. Cards are on their way.

Nachos had a great list of stuff to choose from. I picked out a bunch of stuff that would contribute to player collections.

There were 4 cards from 2009 Topps Heritage:
Hanley Ramirez, Tim Lincecum, Robinson Cano, and Todd Helton.

I can't help but laugh when I see the Cano card. It is a very unfortunate picture of him. Another blogger a while back wrote about card photos that fall under the category of defamation of character, this is definitely one of those photos!

5 base cards from 2009 Allen and Ginter:
Mariano Rivera, Robinson Cano, Hanley Ramirez, Ryan Zimmerman, and Joe Mauer


A couple 09 Goudey
Derek Jeter, and a green mini Mariano Rivera


3 National Heroes inserts
Robi Cano, Mariano Rivera, and Jorge Posada

Sadly I am missing the picture of the 08 chrome Wal-Mart Exclusive Dick Perez insert that he sent me. But you can imagine: Dick Perez painting with a detailed wooden frame around the edge. I think this insert set was pretty neat. Me and my art cards

These next two are my favorite:
Highlight sketches from Allen and Ginter of Mariano Rivera and Derek Jeter.
Two of my favorite players done up in art. These type cards always become instant favorites of mine.

Thanks for the trade Nachos, and for being so patient with me. If all went well, my mom got those in the mail today. I had a last minute packing rush in order to go back to school, and getting baseball trade packages in the mail was the thing that had to give. So mom got left with the job of mailing them out. They were all packed up and just needed postage, so I trust her to manage that.


No comments:

Post a Comment