Sunday, January 31, 2010

Players I Collect (Abbreviated)

For at least the first half of 2010 I have decided to go with an abbreviated list of players that I collect. I was finding that it was too difficult to collect soo many players. In an effort to collect all of them, I wasn't fully collecting any of them. The four main players that I collect will remain that same, however my list of secondary collections has been limited to 4.

Without further ado, here's the list:

The Big Four:

Derek Jeter
Ichiro
Joe Mauer
Mariano Rivera

Others:

Roy Halladay
Tim Lincecum
Andy Pettitte
Robinson Cano


1 comment:

  1. Hey I got a Joe Mauer jersey card I could trade you, I can probably dig up some Jeter commons and a bunch of Halladay's. I kind of collect Cano and Hanley, so I can't help you there, but let me know if you wanna work out a trade. camclow@yahoo.com

    my blog: http://morethancardboard.blogspot.com
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete