Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What I Collect (official list)

So here is the list of cards I collect:

Veteran Players: Others (Casually collect):
  • Derek Jeter -Lance Berkman
  • Ichiro Suzuki -Carl Crawford
  • Joe Mauer -A-Rod
  • Mariano Rivera -Alfonso Soriano
  • Robinson Cano -Cliff Lee
  • Roy Halladay -Mark Teixeira
  • Ryan Zimmerman
  • Andy Pettitte

Retired/ All-Time Greats:
  • Mickey Mantle
  • Don Mattingly
  • Paul ONeill
  • Bernie Williams
  • Wade Boggs
  • Mike Mussina
  • *any card of an all-time great

Newer Players (Rookies 2006 or later):
  • Evan Longoria
  • Tim Lincecum
  • Phil Hughes
  • Joba Chamberlain
  • Hanley Ramirez
  • Nick Markakis
  • Ian Kinsler

Insert Sets:
  • 2006 Topps: Rookie of The Week
  • 2008 UD Spectrum: Derek Jeter Retrospectrum (haven't started but would really like to)
  • 2008 Topps: Wal-Mart Dick Perez
  • 2008 Topps: Trading Card History
  • 2008 Topps Chrome: Trading Card History
  • 2009 Topps: Legends of the Game


Sets: (don't really have the money or patience but these are what I would collect if I did)
-Really this should be called: "Sets I like to get cards from"

2007 UD Masterpieces (I actually am trying to put this one together)
200* Turkey Red (any year)
200* Allen & Ginter (any year)
200* Topps or Bowman Heritage (any year but 2009 is my favorite)
---- Any quality set, I have an eclectic collection cause I get bored of the same type cards



I figured posting this would come in handy in terms of trading. I'm going to link this post to menu bar on the right for future reference.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea! Send me an email with your address and I'll get some cards together for the Tribe cards and Hafner chrome. Thanks.
    randj531@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr.Mt hmmmm... nice! Anyways saw yout collecting cards from A&G plus turkey .... i have lots holla back and check out who i collect... one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don WickedOrtega, when I look at your profile, it only lists one blog with two posts. Where can I find a list of what you collect?

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://wickedortega.wordpress.com/ there you go brother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am certain that I've got some cards for you somewhere. Let's work out a trade.

    I know there are some Markakis doubles stashed away somewhere that you are more than welcome to.

    Welcome (all be it a little late) to the cardblogosphere!

    ReplyDelete